Thursday, February 5, 2009

Settled For Now

My contractions picked up and were pretty intense for about a 1/2 hour after my last blog, but have settled down now. The docs don't want to do anything tonight if they don't have to. I am going to take a sleeping pill, and hope to get a full night sleep without hard contractions waking me up. Baby still looks great!

Andrew came to cuddle with me today and drew me several (approx. 10) pictures that I absolutely love. My favorite says "I Love You" with a heart and a drawing of the baby. While snuggling on my bed, we watched a couple Rescue Heroes videos, read a couple books, and ate dinner together. He is the best therapy I could ever have!!! I miss him sooooo much!!!! He told the doctor that the baby is coming out tonight. Hope not :) Although I don't know how many of these prep. days I can take :) He is definitely more comfortable visiting me now, and wants to know how everything works...of course, those liitle minds of theirs.

My dad says that every morning he puts a little animal under his shirt and says "He's kicking!", then "Look Grandpa, he came out!" He is just so cute!!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you guys all the time and praying for you and Matthew! Sending Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog is such a great idea to keep everyone updated.
    You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Let us know if you need anything!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete